MADE IN NZ
UP TO 24m LONG
SIDE SHELF OPTION
REAR WALL SHELF
SIDE SHELF OPTION
5000SQM NZ PLANT
Tunnelhouse NZ Made
Manufactured in NZ by Redpath our tunnel houses are one of NZ’s largest selling brands. They use sturdy one piece 32mm square aluminium to form the tunnel hoops. The commercial grade 215 micron Duratough greenhouse film covering has a 10 year + service life. Duratough is specifically designed to grow plants and includes high level P.A.R light transmission to help lock in night-time temperatures and give superior light levels during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home and has excellent resistance to damage if were to be impacted by soccer balls, basketballs, tennis balls, small stones etc. Duratough is also an environmentally friendly recyclable product.
The frame and base rail(s) are all aluminium so there is no timber to rot or steel to rust. All models include a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium door and a 3 blade polycarbonate rear wall louvre window. The 6m thru to 12m length tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent, the 15m and longer tunnels include two roof vents. An optional solar powered automatic opener can be fitted to all vents, as can optional sidewall louvre vents. You can also add 300mm deep aluminium shelves to the sidewall(s) or across the rear wall of the tunnel.
Redpath has been a trusted NZ brand for 45 years & we have supplied 1000’s of greenhouses to happy customers nationwide. To compete with the many low quality imported greenhouse designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty and to make assembly easier we also deliver the tunnelhouse 50% pre-constructed.
Select your tunnelhouse in the shopping cart below and then add any options. By ordering on-line with our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount.
Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide an efficient freight service nationwide.
We manufacture to order with a lead time of 10 working days for dispatch.
If you get stuck using the shopping cart give us a call on Free Ph 0508733728 and we can take your order over the phone.
Check with your council if a building permit (if any) is required
Tunnel house dimensions, price and specifications
2.36m x 1.5m $849.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 3m $949.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 4.5m $1049.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 6m $1299.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m $1499.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 9m $1699.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m $1899.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 12m $1999.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 15m $2798.00 Includes base rails, door, rear window, 2 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 18m $3395.00 Includes base rails, door, rear window, 2 roof vents, “X”wind brace kit
2.36m x 21m $3998.00 Includes base rails, door, rear window, 2 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 24m $4590.00 Includes base rails, door, rear window, 2 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnel houses
* Taller: 2.3m high at the apex allowing space for taller crops and shelf space.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Longer life & thicker covering: Commercial grade Duratough 215 micron greenhouse film
* Large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5m & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
15m, 18m, 21m, and 24m models have 2 x 1.6m roof vents included.
* Cover clipping system included: Holds the cover without puncturing & makes it easy to replace
* Frame guard tape included: Polyguard stops wear and heat build-up at covering contact points
* Larger framework: All aluminium 32mm x 32mm one-piece hoops and 25mm x 25mm purlins.
* Louvre window: A 600mm wide polycarbonate louvre window in rear wall included in all models
* Sliding door: 650mm wide aluminium door & track with roller bearing wheels (wide door option also)
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied to you with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Clean & Green: All aluminium framework and cladding is 100% recyclable
* Instructions manual: Coloured pages assembly instructions manual. (Base dimensions are shown below) (see related links)
Tunnelhouse optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Aluminium 300mm deep shelf for full length of side or across the end wall of the tunnelhouse
* Raised garden option .75m x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (see price below)
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tier710mm Height or 3 tier 1m height, Two widths 1m and 1.5m
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Fit optional sidewall louvre window vents
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single 650mm or wider 850mm door to rear wall (eliminates the louvre window)
* Dual front or dual rear wall door, One screen shadecloth/one Duratough useful for summer ventilation
* Screen single door – Replace the Duratough door covering with shadecloth for more venting
* Add a second polycarbonate 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall of greenhouse for more ventilation
* Upgrade to a wider ‘wheelbarrow / wheelchair access door 850mm wide opening.
Any questions – Free Ph 0508 733 728