MADE IN NZ
UP TO 24m LONG
SIDE SHELF OPTION
REAR WALL SHELF
SIDE SHELF OPTION
5000SQM NZ PLANT
Tunnelhouse NZ Made
Redpath is NZ’s largest greenhouse manufacturer and we have supplied 1000’s of our home tunnelhouses to happy customers nationwide. Our huge range of options allows you to spec the tunnelhouse to suit your crop needs and local environment. The tunnels use sturdy one piece 32mm square aluminium hoops. The Duratough 215 micron commercial greenhouse film covering is included and it has a 10 year + service life. Duratough is specifically designed to grow plants and includes high level P.A.R light transmission to help lock in night-time temperatures and give superior light levels during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home.
The framework and base rail(s) are 100% aluminium so there is no timber to rot or steel to rust. The framework includes an integrated track to permanently secure the covering. The track system allows you to fit any common brand of greenhouse film or shadecloth when the time comes for replacement, allowing you to avoid sourcing expensive bespoke custom made covers.
All models include a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium door. The 6m to 12m tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent and a 3 blade polycarbonate rear wall louvre window, whilst the 15m and longer tunnels include two roof vents and a a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium door in the rear wall. An optional solar powered automatic opener can be fitted to all vents, as can optional sidewall louvre vents.
You can also add 300mm deep aluminium shelves to the sidewall(s) or across the rear wall of the tunnel, and for extra cooling in the summertime you can also select an optional temporary “throw-over’ shadecloth cover or fit a full length fixed sidewall 350mm deep shadecloth sidewall vent screen or Dual-door.
For 45 years Redpath has been a trusted NZ brand and to compete with the many low quality imported greenhouse designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty and to make assembly easier we deliver the tunnelhouse 50% pre-constructed.
Select your tunnelhouse in the shopping cart below and then add any extra options you might like. By ordering on our secure on-line shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount.
Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide an efficient freight service nationwide.
We lovingly manufacture each tunnel to order with an average lead time of 15-20 work days to dispatch (often less)
The 2.36m x 4.5m sized tunnel has a special deal on it currently! – It includes a Free 1.5m aluminium 2 Tier staging shelf.
If you get stuck using the shopping cart or have questions, please call us on Free Ph 0508 733728 .
All prices include GST. Check with your council if a building permit (if any) is required
Tunnel house dimensions, price inc gst, and specifications
2.36m x 1.5m $849.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 3m $949.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 4.5m $1049.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 6m $1299.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m $1499.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 9m $1699.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m $1899.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 12m $1999.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 15m $2798.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 18m $3395.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X”wind brace kit
2.36m x 21m $3998.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 24m $4590.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
Compare the standard features included with Redpath Tunnel houses
* Taller: 2.3m tall at apex allows space for taller crops, shelf space & gives better climate control.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Longer life & thicker covering: Commercial grade Duratough 215 micron greenhouse film
* Large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5m & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
15m, 18m, 21m, and 24m models have 3 x 1.6m roof vents included.
* Fastening track for covers built-in: Securely holds the Duratough & many other types of commercial
greenhouse film. (Also eliminates your obligation to source custom made covers in the future)
* Frame guard tape included: Polyguard stops wear and heat build-up at covering contact points
* Strong framework: 32mm square one-piece alloy hoops + 5 x 25mm x 25mm lengthways purlins.
* Louvre window: A 600mm wide polycarbonate louvre window in rear wall included in all models
* Sliding door: 650mm wide aluminium door & track with roller bearing wheels (wide door option also)
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied to you with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Clean & Green: All aluminium framework and cladding is 100% recyclable
* Instructions manual: Assembly instructions included. (see related links below)
Tunnelhouse optional Extras: Build your tunnel to meet your needs! – Select options below
* Aluminium 300mm deep shelf for full length of side wall or across the rear wall of your tunnel
* Internal raised garden – custom sized .75m wide x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tier or 3 tier free-standing shelves, Two widths 1m and 1.5m
* Add a roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, or 4.5m sizes (vents are included standard on longer models)
* Fit optional sidewall louvre window vent window(s)
* Add a temporary “Throw-over” knitted shadecloth for effective summertime cooling
* Add a full length sidewall shadecloth vent screen to one or both sides of the tunnel (350mm tall)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single 650mm or wider 850mm door to rear wall (eliminates the louvre window)
* Add dual front doors or dual rear doors, (One door is clad in Shadecloth & one is clad in Duratough)
* Swap out the single standard front door cladding to breathable shadecloth for more ventilation
* Add a second polycarbonate 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall for more ventilation
* Upgrade to a wider ‘wheelbarrow / wheelchair access door 850mm wide opening.
Any questions – Free Ph 0508 733 728