MADE IN NZ
UP TO 24m LONG
SIDE SHELF OPTION
REAR WALL SHELF
SIDE SHELF OPTION
5000SQM NZ PLANT
Tunnelhouse NZ Made
Redpath is NZ’s largest greenhouse manufacturer and we have supplied 1000’s of our home tunnelhouses to happy customers nationwide. Our business is 100% wholly NZ owned and our size gives us the buying power to keep our prices competitive plus we are able to offer a wide range of options to allow you to build the tunnelhouse that best suits your location and crop needs.
Strength and reliability is important so its wise to compare Redpath’s sturdy 32mm square aluminium hoops and 5 x 25mm square aluminium full length purlins that are standard on every model. The Duratough 215 micron EVA commercial grade greenhouse film covering is also the thickest grade in the industry and has a 10 year + service life. Duratough is specifically designed to grow plants and has exceptional P.A.R light transmission to help lock in night-time temperatures yet give superior light levels during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home.
The main framework and base rails are all 100% aluminium so there is no timber to rot or steel to rust. The frame extrusions include an integrated groove which is used to reliably secure the covering to the frame. The Redpath tunnelhouse apex height is a 2.3 meters so there is plenty of space for taller crops and no crouching when working inside !
The 6m through to 12m length tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent whilst the 15m and longer tunnels include three roof vents, You can also add extra roof vents if required. An optional solar powered automatic opener can be fitted to the roof vents.
All models include a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium front door and a rear wall door may also be fitted as an option. A wider 850mm ‘Wheelchair / Wheelbarrow” access door may also be fitted to either end, as can a ‘dual door” option with one door clad in breathable mesh and the other in Duratough.
All models include a rear wall louvre window as standard, Plus you can select additional sidewall louvre vent(s) as an option.
Other options include aluminium shelves for the sidewall(s) or across the rear wall, and for extra cooling in the summertime you can also select a temporary “throw-over’ shadecloth cover or fit a full length fixed sidewall 350mm deep shadecloth sidewall vent. You can also add the ” X” wind kit for exposed sites, this adds extra wall bracing and arch braces.
Redpath has been a trusted NZ brand for 45 years, and to compete with often low quality imported designs we now sell to you directly. This way you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty and to make assembly easier we deliver the tunnelhouse 50% pre-constructed.
Select your tunnelhouse in the shopping cart below and then add any extra options you might like. When ordering on our secure on-line shopping cart you will receive an automatic discount.
Redpath is located in central New Zealand which allows us to provide efficient delivery nationwide, You can save on freight by selecting the option in the shopping cart for delivery to be to your local Mainfreight depot. We manufacture each tunnel to order with an average lead time of 12-15 work days to dispatch (often less)
If you get stuck using the shopping cart or have questions, please call us on Free Ph 0508 733728 or use the Enquire Now button below.
All prices include GST. Check with your council if a building permit (if any) is required
Check out the 2.36m x 9m sized tunnel has a special deal on it currently! – This special INCLUDES FREE auto vent opener valued at $149.50 (not transferrable) !
Tunnel house dimensions, price inc gst, and specifications
2.36m x 1.5m $949.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 3m $999.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 4.5m $1199.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window & high wind kit
2.36m x 6m $1499.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m $1749.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 9m $1999.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m $2199.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 12m $2449.00 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window, 1 roof vent & high wind kit
2.36m x 15m $3375.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 18m $3799.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X”wind brace kit
2.36m x 21m $4240.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 24m $4750.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
Compare the standard features included with Redpath Tunnel houses
* Taller: 2.3m tall at apex allows space for taller crops, shelf space & gives better climate control.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Longer life & thicker covering: Commercial grade Duratough 215 micron greenhouse film
* Large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5m & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
15m, 18m, 21m, and 24m models have 3 x 1.6m roof vents included.
* Fastening track for covers built-in: Securely holds the Duratough & many other types of commercial
greenhouse film. (Also eliminates your obligation to source custom made covers in the future)
* Frame guard tape included: Polyguard stops wear and heat build-up at covering contact points
* Strong framework: 32mm square one-piece alloy hoops + 5 x 25mm x 25mm lengthways purlins.
* Louvre window: A 600mm wide polycarbonate louvre window in rear wall included in all models
* Sliding door: 650mm wide aluminium door & track with roller bearing wheels (wide door option also)
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied to you with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Clean & Green: All aluminium framework and cladding is 100% recyclable
* Instructions manual: Assembly instructions included. (see related links below)
Tunnelhouse optional Extras: Build your tunnel to meet your needs! – Select options below
* Aluminium 300mm deep shelf for full length of side wall or across the rear wall of your tunnel
* Internal raised garden – custom sized .75m wide x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (Currently out of stock)
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tier or 3 tier free-standing shelves, Two widths 1m and 1.5m
* Add a roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, or 4.5m sizes (vents are included standard on longer models)
* Fit optional sidewall louvre window vent window(s)
* Add a temporary “Throw-over” knitted shadecloth for effective summertime cooling
* Add a full length sidewall shadecloth vent screen to one or both sides of the tunnel (350mm tall)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single 650mm or wider 850mm door to rear wall (eliminates the louvre window)
* Add dual front doors or dual rear doors, (One door is clad in Shadecloth & one is clad in Duratough)
* Swap out the single standard front door cladding to breathable shadecloth for more ventilation
* Add a second polycarbonate 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall for more ventilation
* Upgrade to a wider ‘wheelbarrow / wheelchair access door 850mm wide opening.
* Add an ” X” wind strengthening kit for more exposed sites
Any questions – Free Ph 0508 733 728