5000SQM NZ PLANT
A high quality Redpath aluminium glasshouses for the home, with 10 Year manufacturers warranty. “Glass is the CLEAR choice for a lifetime of service “.
There are three glasshouse models and widths to choose from. The “Urban” model is designed with space efficiency in mind with its 1.92m width base allowing it to be easily placed into more compact gardens, The Urban model is supplied in 2.56m length and a 3.2m length
The wider 2.56m width “Statesman” model allows for increased central walkway space and growing space. The Statesman series is offered in two lengths of 3.8m and 5m respectively.
The ultimate sized glasshouse is “The Beast” which is 3.2m wide and 6.3m long. The Beast is the big daddy Glasshouse from Redpath, and suits the larger hobby grower, Lifestyle block holder or the more serious nurseryman.
Many standard features are built into all Redpath glasshouse models (see these detailed specifications below) and there is a wide selection of accessories also available such as aluminium shelves, extra roof vents, extra louvre windows, double doors or doors at both ends, automatic opening roof vents, free standing staging shelf units, shadecloth support clips and crop support hanger rings etc.
The structural frame is an aluminium silver finish. The frame is the same robust frame that is used for the Polycarbonate clad Redpath greenhouses, and you can swap out the glass cladding for 6mm Polycarbonate if you desire at a later date. This year we have stopped offering a powder coating option as an environmental policy, although your local powder coating provider will likely be able to complete this service for you.
You can choose to include an optional aluminium sidewall shelf, auto opening vents, staging shelves, shadecloth or crop hanger hooks, etc to all models (select below)
For summertime there is an optional “Throw-over” shadecloth for effective summertime cooling. Ropes and tie down saddles are included.
The glasshouse base dimensions are shown on the link HERE , it’s important to get the base dimensions right when you set up your glasshouse base; – the material used for the base might be treated timber, cement, blocks or bricks. A comprehensive set of instructions and assembly drawings are supplied with every kitset.
To compete with the many low quality imported glasshouse designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We also include a NZ factory warranty and after sales parts service if required. Select your glasshouse and add any options using the drop-downs at the base of this page. By ordering on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount. Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide a fast and efficient freight service nationwide.
We manufacture to order with up to 5 working days lead time for dispatch.
Non design engineered structure – Check with your council if building permit required before purchase.
Choose between 3mm Glass, or 4mm. See our Polycarbonate clad models HERE
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED WITH REDPATH GLASSHOUSES:
- Models & Dimensions:
Urban 1.92 metres x 2.56 metres
Urban 1.92 metres x 3.2 metres,
Statesman 2.56 metres x 3.80 metres
Statesman 2.56 metres x 5.04 metres
The Beast 3.2m x 6.3 metres
- Wall Height: 1.65 metres nominal
- Aluminium side gutters: Included both sides
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, aluminium type, non-corrosive
- Apex height: 2.3 metres nominal
- Roof Vents: Yes
Urban range, 2.46m long model – 1 x vent, 3.2m model = 2 x vents
Statesman 3.80 metres includes 2 roof vents
Statesman 5.04 metres includes 4 roof vents
The Beast 6.3m includes 4 roof vents, and 2 louvre windows
- Roof vent flashings: Yes included
- Door: Single sliding 1.73 metres tall x 600mm wide
- Double-door option: Only available for Statesman range and The Beast models (1.73m x 895mm)
- Door parts included: Ball bearing rollers, Door catch included
- Door flashing: vertical rubber door seal included
- Glass type: Urban & Statesman 3mm glass std with 4mm optional. The Beast is 4mm glass std.
- Securing clips: All stainless steel spring type + Aluminium overlap clips
- Glazing rubber: Neoprene long-life type included
- Building frame alloy warranty: 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Choose your area and cost in the shopping cart below
- Instructions: Full set of drawings + easy-read step by step instructions are included
Check with local council “if” a building permit is required
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Select below
- 4mm glass upgrade for Urban or Statesman models or Polycarbonate cladding for all models
- Extra Louvres, 5 blade type, replaces one sheet of glass in side or end wall
- Solar powered automatic roof vent opener
- A cut to length – Throw-over shadecloth cover kit for summertime cooling, lays directly on glass.
- 300mm deep Aluminium shelving system for wall(s)
- Free standing shelfs 2 tiered 710mm tall or 3 tiered 1000m tall, 2 x widths 1m or 1.5m
- High-wind “kit”
- See “glasshouse accessories” below for other additional items such as crop support hooks, shade or thermal screen clips, glass retaining clips/parts, rainwater collection pipework, door locks, ridge cresting’s etc