100% ALLOY FRAME
A high quality Redpath Polycarbonate twinwall greenhouses with a 10 Year manufacturers frame warranty.
6mm thickness polycarbonate is used for the roof, sides, ends, door(s) and roof vent(s). The louvre vent window uses glass sheets as this provides greater strength in windy conditions for the tilting window.
There are five polycarbonate greenhouse models to choose from. The “Urban’PC” model 2.56m length and 3.2m length (Currently out of stock until November) is designed with space efficiency in mind with its 1.92m width allowing it to be placed in a more compact garden area. The wider “Statesman’PC” model at 2.56m wide allows for increased central walkway space or a wider growing space to each side of the walkway. The “Patriot” single sloping roof model offers a new format with its wide front entrance wall and door, yet a shorter depth.
A new model is due in 2021 ‘The Beast’ model is 3.2m wide and 6.3m long, for the large hobby famer or lifestyle block holder – call for details.
Many standard features are built into both greenhouse models (see these below) and there is a wide selection of accessories also available such as aluminium shelves, extra roof vents, extra louvre windows, double doors or doors at both ends, automatic opening roof vents, free standing staging shelf units, shadecloth support clips and crop support hanger rings etc.
Frame is in aluminium silver finish, and is the same robust and proven structure as our glass clad glasshouses. We no longer offer a powder coating option in respect to helping the environment. This Urban and Statesman models have the option of swapping out the 6mm polycarbonate for ultra-long life glass for the roof or all surfaces at a later date if you desire.
The greenhouse base dimensions are shown HERE , it’s important to get the base dimensions right when you set up your greenhouse base; – the material used for the base might be treated timber, cement, blocks or bricks. A comprehensive set of instructions and assembly drawings are supplied with every kitset.
To compete with the many low quality imported designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We also include a NZ factory warranty and after sales parts service if required. Select your greenhouse and add any options using the drop-downs at the base of this page. By ordering on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount. Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide a fast and efficient freight service nationwide.
We manufacture to order with up to 5 working days lead time for dispatch.
Non design engineered structure – Check with your council if building permit required before purchase.
- Models & Dimensions:
Urban’PC’ 1.92 m wide x 2.5m or 3.2m long
Statesman’PC’ 2.56m wide x 3.80 m or 5.04m long
Patriot’PC’ 2.54m wide x 2.59m deep
Wall Height: Urban & Statesman 1.65 m nominal
- Wall Heights: Patriot rear wall 1.9m Front = 2.83 metres
- Aluminium side gutters: Included both sides of Urban & Statesman
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, aluminium type, non-corrosive
- Apex height:
Urban’PC’ 2.480m nominal
- Roof Vents:
Urban’PC’ 2.5m long = 1 roof, 3.2m long = 2 roof vents
Statesman’PC’ 3.08m includes 2 roof vents
Statesman’PC’ 5.04m includes 4 roof vents
Patriot: 2 x front wall awning vents (top of front wall)
- Roof vent flashings: Yes included
- Door: Single sliding 1.73 metres tall x 600mm wide
- Double-door option: Statesman’PC’ (1.7m x 0.89m) Patriot (1.9m x 1.15m)
- Door parts included: Ball bearing rollers, Door catch included
- Door flashing: vertical rubber door seal included
- Cladding type: 6mm Polycarbonate sheeting, wind braces inc
- Securing clips: All stainless steel wire butterfly clips
- Glazing rubber: Neoprene long-life type included
- Building alloy warranty: 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Choose your area and cost in the shopping cart below
- Instructions: Full set of drawings + easy-read step by step instructions are included
Check with local council “if” a building permit is required
- Louvres, 5 blade type
- Solar powered automatic roof vent opener
- Wall Aluminium shelving system
- Ridge Cresting
- Staging shelfs: 2 tiered 710mm tall or 3 tiered 1m tall, two widths 1m or 1.5m
- See “greenhouse accessories” below for other additional items such as crop support hooks, shade or thermal screen clips, glass retaining clips/parts, rainwater collection pipework, door locks, ridge cresting’s etc