SIDE WALL LOUVRE
REAR WALL SHELVING
5000SQM NZ PLANT
Polyshade tunnel- Rain protection + Cool in summer
Redpath is NZ’s largest greenhouse manufacturer and we have supplied 1000’s of our home tunnelhouses to happy customers nationwide. Our huge range of options also allows you to spec your Polyshade design tunnelhouse to your exact needs. The tunnels use sturdy one piece 32mm square aluminium for all hoops. The Duratough 215 micron commercial greenhouse film covering fitted over the roof and sides is included and it has a 10 year + service life. Duratough is specifically designed to grow plants and includes high level P.A.R light transmission to help lock in night-time temperatures and give superior light levels during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home.
Polyshade tunnels have quality commercial grade knitted 30% shadecloth fitted to the end walls and the door as standard.
The framework and base rail(s) are 100% aluminium so there is no timber to rot or steel to rust. The frame profile includes a built-in fastening track to permanently secure the covering. The track also allows you to fit any common brand of greenhouse film or shadecloth when the time comes for replacement, allowing you to avoid sourcing expensive custom made covers.
All models include a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium door. The 6m thru to 12m length tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent, the 15m and longer tunnels include Three roof vents and a quality 650mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium door in rear wall. An optional solar powered automatic opener can be fitted to all vents, as can optional sidewall louvre vents. You can also add 300mm deep aluminium shelves to the sidewall(s) or across the rear wall of the tunnel. For extra cooling in the summertime you can also select an optional temporary “throw-over’ shadecloth cover or fit a full length fixed sidewall 350mm deep shadecloth sidewall vent screen. An option for exposed site is to select the ” X” wind option which adds building wall and arch bracing for exposed sites.
For 45 years Redpath has been a trusted NZ brand and to compete with the many low quality imported greenhouse designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty and to make assembly easier we also deliver the Polyshade tunnelhouse 50% pre-constructed.
Select your Polyshade tunnelhouse in the shopping cart below and then add any options. By ordering on-line with our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount.
Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide an efficient freight service nationwide.
We lovingly manufacture each tunnel to order with an average lead time of 10-12 work days to dispatch (often less)
If you get stuck using the shopping cart give us a call on Free Ph 0508 733728 and we can take your order over the phone. All prices include GST.
Check with your council if a building permit (if any) is required.
Dimensions and Prices
2.36m x 1.5m $949.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door
2.36m x 3m $999.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door
2.36m x 4.5m $1199.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door
2.36m x 6m $1499.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 7.5m $1749.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 9m $1999.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 10.5m $2199.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 12m $2449.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 15m $3375.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 18m $3799.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 21m $4240.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
2.36m x 24m $4750.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, “X” wind brace kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnelhouses
* Tall height: 2.3m apex gives superior space for tall vine crops or nursery bench space
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail no timber to rot or steel to rust, or tanilising to taint crops
* Covering: Commercial Duratough 215 micron clear long life greenhouse film + 30% shadecloth ends
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Alloy angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: Integrated patented clip system to reliably secure the covering
* Sturdy framing: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed is used to make tunnel hoops
* Sliding door: 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with 2 x end walls & door frame assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: Coloured pages assembly instructions manual. (Base dimensions guidelines are shown below) (see related links)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Fit optional sidewall louvre window vents into any section
* Add a temporary “Throw-over” shadecloth for summertime cooling.
* Add a fixed full length 350mm tall sidewall shadecloth vent to one or both sides of the tunnel.
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house (eliminates the louvre window)
* Sidewall aluminium shelf unit in full length or part length or across the end wall
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tiered 710mm Height or 3 tiered 1000mm height 400mm depth two widths (see price below)
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available (see price below)
* Add an “X” wind kit for exposed sites (increased building bracing)