SIDE WALL LOUVRE
REAR WALL SHELVING
5000SQM NZ PLANT
Polyshade tunnel- Rain protection + Cool in summer
Redpath aluminium Polyshadehouse’s are one of NZ’s most popular and we have supplied many 1000’s to happy home gardeners, lifestylers, schools & institutions nationwide. Compare the size of our sturdy 32mm square aluminium hoops and four 25mm square purlin rails which give excellent strength and durability. Search Redpath Greenhouses.
on YouTube for our latest assembly videos.
The main frame and base rails are 100% aluminium with no timber to rot, rust or to taint soils from tanalising.
Our frames include an integrated groove to reliably fasten the covering and easily allow you to use different types of coverings if required. The latest Mk2 design has a simpler and speedier “V Lock” cover holding system. Redpath’s tall 2.3m apex height gives plenty of height for crops and gives increased internal air volume to act as a temperature buffer and frost protector. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home.
Polyshade tunnels have quality commercial grade knitted 30% shadecloth in white colour fitted to the end walls and the door as standard. You can personalise your tunnel with many optional extras to ensure your Polyshadehouse matches your location and your crop growing needs
The 6m through to 12m length tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent. The 15m and longer models include three roof vents, You can also add extra roof vents and also add an optional solar powered automatic roof vent opener to any or all roof vents.
All models include a 630mm wide sliding roller bearing aluminium front door. A rear wall door may also be fitted as an option. A wider 830mm ‘Wheelchair / Wheelbarrow” door is an option at either end.
Sidewall or rear wall shelves are an option, and for extra cooling you can select a temporary “throw-over’ shadecloth cover or fit a full length fixed sidewall 300mm deep shadecloth sidewall vent. You can also add a wind kit upgrade for modest cost if your site is a little more exposed, The wind kit adds extra Sidewall braces, Collar tie cross braces and reinforced hoop feet.
Custom sized raised gardens are made for the tunnelhouses – lengths are 1.4m, 2.8m and 4.4m. You can add as many gardens as you wish end-to-end to fit longer tunnels, and can also include an optional internal liner to act as a barrier between the stabilised timber and the soil. Overhead full length aluminium crop support rail(s) can also be added for tying your plant support strings/wires too.
Redpath has been a trusted NZ brand for 45 years, and to compete with a multitude of often low quality imported designs we now sell to you direct. This ensures you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty, and full parts back-up service. To make assembly speedier we deliver the tunnelhouse to you up to 50% pre-assembled (see images above of a tunnel being collected to show work pre-done)
Select your Polyshade tunnelhouse size in the shopping cart below and then add any extra options you might like. You will receive an automatic discount when using the secure cart.
Redpath is located in central New Zealand giving us an efficient nationwide delivery service, You can save on freight cost by selecting delivery to your local Mainfreight depot (collection from depot must be within 5 days of arrival)
If selecting delivery to your site you will need two people to unload the delivery vehicle, or a Hiab option can be requested (surcharge applies)
We manufacture to order with an average lead time of 15-20 work days to dispatch (often less).
If you get stuck using the shopping cart or have any questions, please call us on Free Ph 0508 733728 or use the Enquire Now button below. All prices include GST. Check with your council if a building permit (if any) is required. (Base securing pegs not included please choose the best securing pegs/posts to suit your ground type and wind exposure)
Dimensions and Prices
2.36m x 3m $999.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door
2.36m x 4.5m $1199.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door
2.36m x 6m $1499.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 7.5m $1749.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 9m $1999.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 10.5m $2199.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 12m $2449.00 Includes base rails, 1 x Sliding aluminium door, 1 roof vent
2.36m x 15m $3490.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, wind brace kit
2.36m x 18m $3975.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, wind brace kit
2.36m x 21m $4398.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, wind brace kit
2.36m x 24m $4890.00 Includes base rails, door each end, 3 roof vents, wind brace kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnelhouses
* Tall height: 2.3m apex gives superior space for tall vine crops or nursery bench space
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail no timber to rot or steel to rust, (Securing ground pegs not inc)
* Covering: Commercial Duratough 215 micron clear long life greenhouse film + 30% shadecloth ends
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Alloy angle sidewall bracing and 4 x 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: Integrated patented clip system to reliably secure the covering
* Sturdy framing: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed is used to make tunnel hoops
* Sliding door: 630mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with 2 x end walls & door frame assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: Assembly instructions included + video. (see related links below)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 3m or 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Fit optional sidewall louvre window vents into any section
* Add a temporary “Throw-over” shadecloth for summertime cooling.
* Add one or more overhead full length 25mm x 25mm aluminium crop support rail(s)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house
* Side-wall shelf 300mm deep, Aluminium, 3m, 4.5m or 6m lengths for the full or part length of the tunnel
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tiered 710mm Height or 3 tiered 1000mm height 400mm depth two widths (see price below)
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available (see price below)
* Add a wind kit for exposed sites, Adds side bracing, Collar ties & hoop foot reinforcement