LIGHT + SAFETY
Dual cladding “PolycarbGLASS” greenhouse
A high quality Redpath dual cladding Polycarbonate-glass greenhouses for the home, with 10 Year manufacturers frame warranty. The 6mm thickness polycarbonate is used for the sides, ends, + door for improved safety around the home and increased thermal efficiency. Full clear 3mm or optional 4mm glass is used for the roof to give maximum light transmission through to your plants. The louvre vent window also uses glass for its vanes.
There are three widths PolycarbGLASS (PCG) model greenhouses to choose from. The Urban’PCG‘ model is designed with space efficiency in mind with its 1.92m wide base allowing it to be placed efficiently in your garden area, the Urban model comes in two lengths of 2.56m and 3.2m
The wider “Statesman’PCG’ model with its 2.56m width allows for increased central walkway space and greater growing space to each side of the walkway. The Statesman comes in 3.8m and 5m lengths respectively.
‘The Beast’ PCG model is 3.2m width and is a length of 6.3m, suited to the large hobby famer, lifestyle block holder or serious nurseryman
Many standard features are built into the PolycarbGLASS models (see these below) and there is a wide selection of accessories also available such as aluminium shelves, extra roof vents, extra louvre windows, double doors or doors at both ends, automatic opening roof vents, free standing staging shelf units, shadecloth support clips and crop support hanger rings etc.
Frame is in aluminium silver finish, and is the same robust and proven structure as our glass clad glasshouses and polycarbonate greenhouses. This gives the future option of swapping out either the 6mm polycarbonate or the ultra-long life glass at a later date if you desire.
The greenhouse-glass base dimensions are shown in the link HERE , it’s important to get the base dimensions right when you set up your greenhouse base; – the material used for the base might be treated timber, cement, blocks or bricks. A comprehensive set of instructions and assembly drawings are supplied with every kitset.
To compete with the many low quality imported designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We also include a NZ factory warranty and after sales parts service if required. Select your greenhouse and add any options using the drop-downs at the base of this page. By ordering on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount. Redpath is located in central New Zealand allowing us to provide a fast and efficient freight service nationwide.
We manufacture to order with up to 5 working days lead time for dispatch.
- Models & Dimensions:
Urban’PCG’ 1.92 metres x 2.56 metres,
Urban’PCG’ 1.92 metres x 3.2 metres,
Statesman’PCG’ 2.56 metres x 3.80 metres
Statesman’PCG’ 2.56 metres x 5.04 metres
The Beast PCG 3.2m x 6.3 metres
- Wall Height: 1.65 metres (incl. a 150mm base, not supplied)
- Aluminium side gutters: Included both sides
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, aluminium type, non-corrosive
- Apex height: 2.3 metres nominal (incl. a 150mm base, not supplied)
- Roof Vents: Yes
Urban’PCG’ 2.56m =1 x roof vent, 3.2m = 2 x roof vents with manual latch
Statesman’PCG’ 3.08 metres includes 2 roof vents with manual latch
Statesman’PCG’ 5.04 metres includes 4 roof vents with manual latch
The Beast PCG 6.3metres includes 4 roof vents, and 2 louvre windows
(Note: Automatic roof vent opener is an optional extra
- Roof vent flashings: Yes included
- Door: Single sliding 1.73 metres tall x 600mm wide
- Double-door option: Only available for Statesman’PCG’ & The Beast PCG (1.73m x 895mm)
- Door parts included: Ball bearing rollers, Door catch included
- Door flashing: vertical rubber door seal included
- Glass type: Polycarbonate sheeting supplied in ends sides with 3mm Glass in roof
- Securing clips: All stainless steel spring type + Aluminium overlap clips
- Glazing rubber: Neoprene long-life type included
- Wind bracing: Included
- Base securing angle brackets: Included
- Building frame warranty: 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Choose your area and cost in the shopping cart below
- Instructions: Full set of drawings + easy-read step by step instructions are included
Check with local council “if” a building permit is required
- Louvres, 5 blade type, replaces one sheet of glass in side or end wall
- Change either glass planes or polycarbonate panels (See related links below)
- Solar powered automatic roof vent opener
- Wall Aluminium shelving system
- Ridge Cresting
- Staging shelf aluminium 2 tiered 710mm Height or 3 tiered 1000mm height 400mm depth two widths (see price below)
- See “greenhouse accessories” below for other additional items such as crop support hooks, shade or thermal screen clips, glass retaining clips/parts, rainwater collection pipework, door locks, ridge cresting’s etc