SIDE EAVE HANGERS
CENTRAL SERVICE LANE
6m GIRDER BEAM
DURALINER FLOOR LINER
Options & Features
The Redpath range of Dairy Shelters is supplied with many optional extras to suit the farmers needs. These include
- SIDE EAVE HANGERS: – To shelter feed lines and to help protect the interior flooring from severe weather.
- CENTRAL DRIVE-THRU LANES: – A convenient covered drive-thru lane for feeding out and accessing the shelter in all weathers
- INTERNAL SHADE SCREENS: – Overhead shade to keep cows cool in the summer can be a very handy option in warmer parts of the country
- HEADER RAILS: – A popular choice to secure cows in position for feeding, above neck or below neck options available
- ROOF VENTILATION: – Quite simple the best way to control temperature and humidity with the shelter, Fully automatic or manual option
- SIDEWALL SCREENING: – Fixed screening or roll up screens, prevent driving weather from coming into the shelter and keeps floors dry
- UNDERGUTTER GIRDER 6m: – This girder allows the elimination of posts within the building for superior access
- SHADED ROOF COVERS: – White shaded roof covers and white canvas for cooler temperatures and shading
- DURALINER MEMBRANE: – Duraliner full width floor membrane for below deep litter and compost barns to seal floors.
- COWSCRATCHER: – A Redpath cowscratcher can be fitted to any posts within the structure