Redpath Easy-build Shadehouse
The Redpath Easy-build flat-roof shadehouse offers shade and climate protection for a wide range of nursery crops.
Pole spacings are a nominal 5.8m in both directions, and each pole has a slide in connector at its top for simple assembly.
The sides have brace poles extending out at an angle to provide strength and increased growing area.(add 1.5m to the width of shadehouse from side vertical pole to approximately calculate the structures overall footprint)
All steel mainframe design the frame tubes are hot dipped galvanised, and the shadehouse is supplied with 50% long life knitted commercial grade shadecloth cladding. Alternative grades of shadcloth are also available.
Aluminium Duralock is used to securley hold the shadecloth in place at its edges.
Redpath Easy-build shadehouses are suited to low to medium wind exposure sites. A high wind upgrade option is also available which can include roof strapping and addittional bracing.
Flat roof shadehouses are not suited to heavy snow load or excessive hail regions.
They are simple and quick to erect, often taking 2 persons just a few days to erect (the total time taken to erct will of course depend on the size of the structure)
Redpath easy-build Shadehouses are supplied in kitset form only, they are built buy owners or local fencing contractors typically. They do not include design engineering for council.
The steel poles concrete directly into the ground, or if you would prefer to not use concrete foundations you may wish to ram round dimber poles into the ground and attatch the steel poles using bolts. Pictures show current design as of date of writing, Redpath flat-roof shadehouses like other Redpath designs are under continuous design development to best meet our clients needs and may differ from the picture(s) shown.
Some examples of popular sizes: (Measured at outer angle sidewall base)
14.7m wide x 14.7m, 32.2m, or 50m long
23.4m wide x 14.7m, 32.3m, or 50m long
35m wide x 26.5m, 32.2m, or 50m long
46.8m wide x 26.5m, 32.2m, or 50m long
61.5m wide x 32.2m, 50m, or 61.5m long
Many other sizes available based on the 5.8m centres
- Span / Bay Widths: 5.8m + additional space of angled side walls
- Post spacing lengthways: 5.8m x 5.8m nominal grid for pole layout
- Sidewall height: 2m, 2.5m, 3m, or 3.3m nominal
- Roof & Wall cladding: 196 gram knitted commercial shade green included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the shadecloth included
- Doors: 5.8m open entry, in side wall no door
- Footings: Post hole borer a 750-800mm deep x 250mm nominal sized footing + concrete
- Sleeve connector design: Easy build slide in connectors for all centre, and outer poles
- Wind load: Designed for sheltered sites,
- Installation: Simple to erect, some basic tools & skills required. Labour available some areas.
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 1 Year manufacturer's warranty applies
- High wind option: Availble on request, may include overhead strapping, and bracing.
- Shadecloth delete: Can be supplied without shadecloth if you have your own netting already
Redpath Shadehouses are manufactured to order, and a lead time applies for delivery.
To view our Domestic Arch Shadehouses Click here
Email an enquiry for a quote below or call us on our free phone Ph 0508 733 728