Quarantine Facility Structures
Quarantine units Overview
Redpath quarantine buildings are constructed to meet the client's needs.
The level of quarantine required differs from facility to facility and therefore Redpath use the flexibility of our full buildings range to come up with a solution. Both natural and forced air fan ventilation systems are an option, as are internal partition walls, internal doors, double annex door entrances, specialty sealing of the frame and cladding from the outside environment.
Singleskin or Twinskin Duratough 215 micron Greenhouse film may be used, or the heavier grade Durashelter 260 micron cladding to provide greater security from the outside environment is also an option.
Hard surface long-life Polycarbonate claddings are also an option.
- Span / Bay Widths: 4.1m, 6m, 8m, 9.6, 0r 10.65 metres (or combinations of any)
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5 metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof ventilation: Yes, available on pitched roof truss shaped designs, automatic or manual control (insect screening standard)
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. Rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system. (insect screening standard)
- Vent mechanism if supplied: European motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" steel Vee gutter gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall. Double access type (annex style) recommended for quarantine.
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: Up to 30kg m2, greater if required, crop kit system included upon request.
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 30kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Biomesh screening systems to suit needs and annex doors etc