Medicinal Cannabis Marijuana Hemp
Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana Hemp greenhouses
Redpath manufacture, distribute and install our range of commercial crop greenhouses from its factories based in New Zealand and Australia.
Medicinal cannabis or marijuana where legal and authorized to grow can achieve substantially improved production levels when grown under controlled environmental conditions.
Redpath use and recommend Duratough greenhouse film for this growing of medicinal marijuana as it has a high P.A.R (Photosynthetic Active radiation) transmittance level.
Greenhouse production of this crop is increasing in overseas markets, as the quantity of crops per year can be substantially improved, and the low energy needs that a good quality greenhouse provides due to its natural abilty to harvest sunlight and energy offering savings on supplementary lighting and heating costs.
Natural ventilation via full length rack and pinion ridge ventilation is usually selected. Redpath supply these with automatic electric motor/drives. Automatic ridge mounted roof ventilation systems are proven world-wide to provide accurate control of temperature and humidy surrounding the adult plants growing environment and these systems are highly suited to New Zealands conditions. The roof ventilation system can be quarantine screened to exclude pests using the 'radial screen' design developed by Redpath.
For sheltered sites or where bio-secuity is paramount an option is to use a Redpath "forced air vented" greenhouse design. These utilise air inlet and extraction fan systems (sometimes with cooling evaporative pads on the inlet side). Redpath also offers the forced air ventilation option where temperatures are higher and humidity is relativley low or where quarantine levels are paramount.
Other factors to consider for this crop are the greenhouse must have the ability fit overhead black out screens,thermal screen systems and in some cases overhead supplementary lighting support when required. Pest exclusion systems minimise spray use and secure entranceways and sealed 'annexes' etc are straight forward options with Redpath designs.
Redpath manufacture and supply direct in small or large areas. Sizes range from just a few hundres square meters for propagation or trial purposes, - through to our multiple hectare designs for comemrcial production.
We manufacture the building, Complete with the design engineering, Apply for permits and erect the structures on your site nationwide for a seamless order and supply service.
Redpath work alongside leading hydroponic grower consultants who help manage the plant production systems required.
Basic Specifications of designs:
- Span / Bay Widths: 6m, 8m, 9.6m, 10.65m, 11.2m,12.2, 13m, 14m & 15m clear spans.
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts (spacer beam to allow of 6m centres also an option)
- Height to gutter options: 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7.5 metres
- Side ventilation: - Standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. Rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Security Sides: Hard clad side walls are an option with this design
- Blackout screen compatable: Yes, screens quoted as an optional extra
- Roof ventilation: Rack and Pinion design, full length, with auto or manual control, Single facing or Double facing "butterfly" options
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available), Shadecloth cladding or Hard security cladding also an option.
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included for reduced overhead dripping onto crops
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline. Rainheads included
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.3 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 15kg m2, greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: All bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal or Blackout screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side or roof vents is an option
- Hard surface security wall side and end wall cladding
- Ultra long life 260 micron Durashelter clear roof cladding als an option